Wednesday, April 18, 2007

ScreenStuck Banner


ScreenStuck banner, originally uploaded by FarinelliR.

Well here's my first Flickr-to-blog post! Just thought I'd show my anime blog's banner. It's technically on the WWW but I don't feel it's ready for public viewing which is why I didn't announce it here or register it on ping.sg yet.

The 'Screenstuck' font is called Showtime, and just to make things clear I had to make the reel portion black by layering it, it's not auto-black. The 'by' font is standard Brush Script MT.

As for the background picture, my co-blogger suggested it. I'll just say that if you know which series that picture comes from, you'll probably enjoy our blog alot more.

2 comments:

eastcoastlife said...

wah!! Purple blog!!!

Nice leh but are you ... em... em.. you know.... hehehe..

Chio chio de Aunty has been here!

Renhao said...

HAHA nooo la! I like to think I like purple because it's a royal color.